- Q. - Who Sign Forex Reserves Pool Pact ?
Description Of This Question
The five major emerging national economies, known by the acronym BRICS, were a step closer to setting up a $100 billion pool of mutual reserves by signing an “operational agreement”. The pool would be drawn on by the central banks of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa whenever they suffered a shortage of dollar liquidity, helping them maintain financial stability, Russia’s central bank said.The Bank of Russia in Moscow. The central banks of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have signed an operational pact to set up a pool of foreign exchange reserves.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian airport has become the busiest single-runway airport in the world with 1 flight in 65 seconds?
- Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
- Which famous author features on the new plastic 10-pound note launched by Britain?
- Which film will represent India at the 52nd Karlong Vary International Film Festival?
- Which of the following statements with respect to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) is correct?
I. It replaces the earlier Central Sector Scheme SAMPADA (Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters).
II.It has been approved for the period 2016-20 coterminous with the 14th Finance Commission cycle with an allocation of Rs 6000 crore.