- Q. - Which country is hosting the 2017 Family Planning Summit (FPS)?
Description Of This Question
The 2017 Family Planning Summit (FPS) has started in London, United Kingdom (UK) on July 11, 2017 to discuss efforts to reach Family Planning 2020 goals and ensure that more women and girls around the world are able to plan their families and their futures. The summit has been organized by the UNFPA, the United Kingdom and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It is taking place on 11 July, which is World Population Day (WPD), a day to focus attention on population issues, including family planning. The event will focus on four key issues: innovative financing models for procuring and delivering high-quality contraceptives; strengthening supply chains and expanding the range of contraceptives available to women; empowering young people with access to family planning information and care; and reaching the hardest to reach, such as women in humanitarian crises or facing cultural barriers.
Related Topics & Questions:
- With which state did the Airport Authority of India (AAI) sign an MoU for developing the civil aviation sector in the state?
- Katerina Siniakova defeated Caroline Wozniacki to win Swedish Open tennis tournament. The country to which she belongs is ______.
- Roman Herzog, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Which of the following web-based portal launched by the central government for the students seeking educational loans?
- Ved Prakash Sharma, who passed away recently, was the renowned novelist of which language?