- Q. - Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?
Description Of This Question
Infosys, India’s second largest IT services exporter, on Wednesday announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Deutsche Bank. Under the terms of the deal, Infosys will provide services like development, application maintenance, digital and mobility, package implementation and testing services across the Deutsche Bank Group, Infosys press release said.“Deutsche Bank is committed to applying innovative technology to enhance its efficiency and service to clients. Working with Infosys will help the bank to achieve these goals,” Kim Hammonds, Global Chief Information Officer, Deutsche Bank said.of the company unless it is required by law.Deutsche Bank’s Supplier Partnership Program was successfully launched in June 2014 to concentrate the most strategic vendors based on business impact across all categories of the bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Delhi Government approved Which Policy for in situ rehabilitation of slum dwellers ?
- Which city to host the 2017 annual convention of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
- What is the code name given to the operation to rescue Indians stranded in Yemen being undertaken which involves Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Air India as major partners?
- The Char Minar is situated in ?
- Which Indian bank has won the 2017 Golden Peacock Innovative Product / Service Award (GPIPSA)?