Uttarakhand Samuh G Group C Exam Date 2018 All Information By Post Name & Code
Uttarakhand Samuh G Group C does not posted positions for Administrative Role but posted for third class category as public servant for Government Departments of Uttarakhand. These categories are Section Heads, Head Clerks, Village Department Officer(VDO), Stenographers, Tax Assistants, Typists, Telephone Operators, Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Computer Operator , Personal Assistant , Review officer and so on. After selection the pay scale for selected candidate is 8000 to 70000. Some of the posted places for UKSSSC are Almora, Nainital, Haldwani, Dehradun, Haridwar, Ranikhet, Chamoli, Bageshwar, Uttarkashi, Rishikesh, Pauri Garhwal and many Uttarakhand places. UKSSSC Samuh G Group C Exam date 2018.
About Group C (समूह ‘ग’) Examination
Every year Group C conduct the exam for many Government post. Huge No. of Students fill the form and get the selection in many Government departments through the Group C. Group C has 2-3 rounds for selection process. UKSSSC Samuh G Group C Exam date 2018 will be mentioned in the next section. Group C included Written test, Preliminary Test, Main Test and Physical Test. Total 100 to 200 objective questions can be the part of Group C. Negative marks is also included. General Awareness, General Studies, General Hindi and Reasoning are the common subject for Group C exam.
Don’t miss– Current Affairs
Educational Criteria / Requirement
- Minimum 12th pass education qualification is required for any Group C post.
- Age required b/w 18 to 28 years.
- Must have Strong General Awareness.
Uttarakhand Samuh G Group C Exam Date And Post Code:
UKSSSC Samuh G Group C Exam date 2018 are mentioned to the below:
28 October 2018 (10 AM to 12 PM)
- Store Keeper (Post Code 42.1)
- Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator/ Seller (Post Code 93.1/ 93.2/ 101.1) (Jal Sansthan and Khadi Gramodyog Board)
- Kanisth Sahayak/ Data Entry Operator/ Clerk (Post Code 109.1 to 109.21)
- Store Ameen (Post Code 110.1, 110.2)
- Sahayak Bhandarpal (Post Code 112)
- Personal Assistant (Post Code 31.1, 31.2)
- Stenographer Grade-3 (Post Code 56.1)
- Vaiyaktik Sahayak (Post Code 70.1, 70.2) (Backlog)
- Vaiyaktik Sahayak/ Stenographer/ Stenographer Grade-2 (Post Code 80.2)
- Stenographer Grade-3 / Stenographer/ Data Entry Operator (Post Code 94.1, 94.2)
- Vaiyaktik Sahayak/ Stenographer (Post Code 111.1 to 111.11)
04 November 2018 (10 AM to 12 PM)
- Vehicle Driver (Post Code 51.1, 51.3, 51.5, 51.6, 51.7)
- Vehicle Driver (Post Code 62.1) (Backlog)
- Pravartan Chalak (Post Code 85.1)
- Vehicle Driver (Post Code 103)
11 November 2018 (10 AM to 12 PM)
- Sanrakshak-Data Entry Operator (Post Code 15.1)
- Samiksha Adhikari (Post Code 16.1) (UKSSSC)
- Vaiyaktik Sahayak/ Stenographer Grade-2 (Post Code 80.1, 80.4)
- Upper Personal Secretary (Post Code 120)
- Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Post Code 121),
- Data Entry Operator (Post Code 122),
- Paryavekshak (Post Code 123),
- Sahayak Samaj Kalyan Adhikari (Post Code 124),
- Assistant Teacher Primary (Post Code 125),
- Asst Minority Welfare Officer (Post Code 126),
- Additional District Information Officer (Post Code 127),
- Sanvishak (Post Code 128), Translator (Post Code 129),
- Assistant Superintendent Social Welfare Dept (Post Code 130)
Uttarakhand Samuh G- Group C Post with Pay Scale and Post Code
|Post Name||No of Post||Pay Scale||Post Code`|
|Computer & Data Entry Operator||03||INR 29200 – 92300 /-||18|
|Supervisor||02||INR 29200 – 92300 /-||114,115|
Additional Private Secretary
|01||INR 47600 – 151100 /-
|Assistant Review Officer
|05||INR 44900 – 142400 /-||16,17|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer||16||INR 29200 – 92300 /-||03|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||04||INR 35400 – 112400 /-||87.107,108|
|Samvishak||01||INR 29200 – 92300 /-|
|Additional District Information Officer||01||INR 29200 – 92300 /-|
|Assistant Minority Welfare Officer
|15||INR 29200 – 92300 /-||02|
|Sahayak Adhishika||03||INR 29200 – 92300 /-|
|Translator||01||INR 35400 – 112400 /-|
How to Apply for UKSSSC Samuh G Exam ?
Here few steps are mentioned for applying online for UKSSSC Samuh G Group C Exam date 2018 :
- First go to the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Then copy and paste this link to the URL section: http://www.uksssc.in/ADVERTISEMENTUKSSSC/selectForm.aspx
- If you are new candidate then click on new registration and fill up all the credentials for the post you are applying.
- After registration click on the Fill application form and fill all the details .
- Check all the filled details and go to the Pay Fee option. pay the fee through debit card or bank chalan.
- Print out the application form.
- Candidate can Know their Registration no. by click on Know your Registration no. after filling name, Father’s name and Date of birth You will get the Registration no.
How to Download UKSSSC Samuh G Admit Card ?
- Candidates can download their admit card from official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Go to the Download Admit card Section and fill up the details.
- After filling the details you will get the admit card on your screen now download it and print the admit card.
When Answer Key will be available ?
- The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission released the answer key after the exam.
- Candidate can download the answer key from official website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- After go to the website click on answer key section on the left corner of screen.
- After go to the answer key section download the pdf of applied post.
Don’t miss– How to Crack Group C Exam Best Tips?
When Result will be available ?
- After 3 month of Exam the result will be declare.
- Candidate can check there result through the website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.