The syllabus for NSIT (Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology) Post Graduate 2017 has been released now. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology is one the most prestigious and most reputed Institute in the country which provides education in the field of Technology. The admission offered to the candidates in the Post Graduate course is on the basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering( level examination. Candidates willing to take admission in part-time and full- time courses will be given on the performance in qualifying exam, interview and written test.
Courses Offered in NSIT 2017
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Signal Processing).
- M.Tech. in VLSI Design & Embedded System.
- Computer Engineering (Information System).
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (Process Control).
- M.Tech. in Industrial Electronics.
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering
- M.Tech. in Engineering Management
- M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering.
Important Dates of NSIT 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application- April 24th 2017.
- Closing Date of Online Application- May 15th 2017.
- M.Tech. Screening Dates for all courses (SP, IS, PC, BCE, ESV, IE, PE, EM)- May 18th to May 19th 2017.
- Display of list (for document verification of M.Tech aspirants)- May 25th 2017.
- Document verification (for full-time general, SC, ST & PH students)- June 12th to June 16th 2017.
- Written test & Interview (for sponsored full-time and part-time students)- June 19th to June 23rd 2017.
- Display of first list for admission- June 30th 2017.
- Depositing of Fees (1st List)- July 10th 2017.
Merit List of NSIT 2017
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the GATE examination. Admission in M.Tech full time course will also be based on the merit list.Candidates those who have completed the B.E./ B.Tech or equivalent degree on the date of online registration only to them preferences will be provided. There will be separate merit list for the reserved categories.
Admission Process for the NSIT 2017
Admission of the candidates will be based on the marks scored by them in the GATE examination. For admission in full-time and part-time courses candidates will be admitted on the basis of qualifying exam, written test and interview. Candidates once selected in the merit list can proceed for further admission process. Candidates should bring the photocopy of the original documents at the time of admission.
Documents required at the time of admission
- DD/ Cheque of requisite admission fee.
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving licence / PAN card/ Voter ID).
- GATE Score Card.
- Marksheet and degree of the qualifying examination.
- Printout of the application form duly signed.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- 10th class marksheet/ certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Category certificate (if required).
- Physical Disability Certificate (for PH candidates).
Application Form of NSIT 2017
The application form of NSIT 2017 was available from April 24th 2017. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of NSIT. The last date for submitting the application form was May 15th 2017. Candidates have to fill separate application form for each division. Students are needed to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in JPG format. Candidates can pay the application through online process.
NSIT PG 2018 admission procedure will be organized for admission to the PG courses on the basis of GATE score card. This process will be regulated by the Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT). Candidates will be able to fill the application form 1st week of September 2018. Candidates who missed the chance in the current year i.e 2017 can apply for the examination in the next year i.e 2018.