NSIT 2017 (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) examination has been successfully conducted this year in the month of June now it’s time for 2018. Candidates who missed the chance of attempting this examination this year, they have nothing to worry, as they can apply for NSIT examination in the year 2018. NSIT PG 2018 admission procedure will be organized for admission to the PG courses on the basis of GATE score card. This process will be regulated by the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). As NSIT is one of the most prestigious and prominent institute across the country, that is why it is preferred by most of the candidates. Netaji Subhas Institute provides admission to the candidates in the field of Engineering. Candidates get admission in the Post Graduate course on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE). Here in the below post we will be providing all the details regarding the NSIT 2018 including Application form, admit card, exam dates etc.
Courses offered by NSIT PG 2018
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Signal Processing).
- M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded System.
- Computer Engineering (Information System).
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering (Process Control).
- M.Tech in Industrial Electronics.
- M.Tech in Production Engineering.
- M.Tech in Engineering Management.
- M.Tech in Biochemical Engineering.
Important Dates- NSIT PG 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application- 1st week of September 2018 .
- Closing Date of Online Application- 4th week of September 2018.
- M.Tech. Screening Dates for all courses (SP, IS, PC, BCE, ESV, IE, PE, EM)- 4th week of September 2018.
- Display of list (for document verification of M.Tech aspirants)- Last week of September 2018.
- Document verification (for PWD students)- 1st week of October 2018.
- Display of merit/ waiting list- 1st week of October 2018.
- Written test & Interview of Full-time and Non GATE Qualified Candidates- 1st week of October 2018.
Application Form -NSIT 2018
The application form of NSIT 2018 will be available from 1st week of September 2018. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of NSIT. The last date for submitting the application form is 4th week of September 2018. Candidates have to fill separate application form for each division. Students are needed to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in JPG format. Candidates can pay the application through online process. Candidates are suggested to keep a print copy of the Application form for further use.
The admission fee is Rs. 1000. Candidates can make payment through debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying exam- Candidates need to qualify B.Tech/ BE or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- GATE Score card- Candidates have to pass the GATE examination in the related discipline.
- Age Limit- Candidates should be 21 years of Age.
- Sponsored M.Tech- Pass AMIE (India) exam with appropriate specialization /Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other examination in the concerned branch.
Merit List -NSIT 2018
The merit List will be prepared by the authority. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the GATE examination. Admission in M.Tech full time course will also be based on the merit list , the merit list will be prepared by the authority. Candidates those who have completed the B.E./ B.Tech or equivalent degree on the date of online registration only to them preferences will be provided. There will be separate merit list for the reserved categories.
Admission of the candidates will be based on the marks scored by them in the GATE examination. For admission in full-time and part-time courses candidates will be admitted on the basis of qualifying exam, written test and interview. Candidates once selected in the merit list can proceed for further admission process. Candidates should bring the photocopy of the original documents at the time of admission.
Documents required at the time of admission
- DD/ Cheque of requisite admission fee.
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving license / PAN card/ Voter ID).
- GATE Score Card.
- Marksheet and degree of the qualifying examination.
- Printout of the application form duly signed.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- 10th class marksheet/ certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Category certificate (if required).
- Physical Disability Certificate (for PH candidates).
NSIT PG 2018 admission procedure will be organized for admission to the PG courses on the basis of GATE score card. This process will be regulated by the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). Candidates will be able to fill the application form 1st week of September 2018. Candidates who missed the chance in the current year i.e 2017 can apply for the examination in the next year i.e 2018.