The notification regarding the NSIT information has been released on May 19th 2017. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology play a important role in organizing the NSIT. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology was established in the year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology. In this Institute the candidates gets Admission in the UG and PG programmes. NSIT Admissions are done on the basis of JEE Mains Entrance Exam. Admissions here are done by the Joint Admission Counselling (JAC).
- NSIT 2017- Important Dates
- NSIT UG 2017- Courses Offered
- NSIT UG 2017- Application Form
- NSIT UG 2017- Eligibility Criteria
- – The scoring percentage required by the students for admission in the NSIT should be 60% in the PCM group.
- Rank List NSIT UG 2017
- Admission / Counselling Process NSIT UG 2017
- NSIT UG 2017 Application Form Conclusion
NSIT 2017- Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration: June 6th 2017.
– Last date for submission of fee of the registration cum counselling (through e- challan): July 2017.
– Last date for submission of fee of the registration cum counselling (through online mode): July 2017.
– Last date for choice filling: July 2017.
NSIT UG 2017- Courses Offered
Courses offered here in the B.Tech/ BE stream are as follows:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Information Technology.
NSIT UG 2017- Application Form
Application Form for the NSIT UG 2017 can be downloaded by the candidates by the from the official website of the Joint Admission Counselling. The application form will be available from June 6th 2017. Counselling fee will be paid in the amount of Rs.1400. The payment can be done through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking through online payment or through cash at any branch of State Bank of India.There is no mode of payment that will be accepted except online.
NSIT UG 2017- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from the CBSE, ICSE with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
– The scoring percentage required by the students for admission in the NSIT should be 60% in the PCM group.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years of age and should be maximum 25 years of age.
Candidates should have succeeded in the JEE Mains paper 1 for B.Tech courses and JEE Mains paper 2 for the B.Arch courses.
Rank List NSIT UG 2017
JEE Main rank list will be considered for admission in the under graduate engineering courses. Students will be eligible for the admission on the basis of the marks scored by them in the JEE Main entrance exam for paper one.
Admission / Counselling Process NSIT UG 2017
The admission of the candidates will be conducted through the Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi. The process of the admission will be only through the online process. Those students who have filled the registration fees will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. There are four rounds through which the counselling process will be organized. These are as follows:
Online choice filling and locking:
- Candidates can fill their choices of institution and branch through online process by visiting the official website of JAC (Joint Admission Counselling).
List of seats and branches will be displayed on the basis of eligibility of candidates.
Candidates should fill as much number of choices from the list of choices taht are available.
Deletion , changing or re-ordering of the choices will not be allowed after they are filled by the candidates.
The choices will be automatically locked that are filled by the candidates after the registration period is over.
Candidates can take the printout of filled choices for future use.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the exam performance
- Candidate have to good performance in the exam for the selection in NSIT exam.
- Candidate have to qualify exam with minimum marks of selection.
NSIT UG 2017 frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the date of application from of NSIT UG 2017?
Ans. The application form will be available from the 2nd week of June 2018. for more details satay connected with official website.
Q2. what will happen in case of eligible for two category at the same time?
Ans. In this case Your higher percentage relaxations will be applied.
Q3. I’m Single girl Child is there any reservation for such candidates?
Ans. Yes. There is one seat reserve in each branch.
Q4. Can I change my branch after completing 1st year ?
Ans. Yes. But there are some conditions which are applied.
Q5. which are other colleges in which i can get admission on the basis of NSIT UG Entrance exam 2017 ?
Ans. You can get admission into NSIT, DTU, IIITD and IGDTUW.
NSIT UG 2017 Application Form Conclusion
Netaji Subhash Institute Of Technology is one of the most popular Institute of India providing many courses for Students. So Here we have discussed over various topics like NSIT UG 2017 Application Form 2017 , Eligibility Criteria , Merit List and many other useful information which will help you in getting admission in this college. You have to check official website for more latest updates.