NSIT UG 2017 exam had lot’s of applications. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology play a important role in organizing the NSIT. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology was established in the year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology. In this Institute the candidates gets Admission in the UG and PG programmes. NSIT Admissions are done on the basis of JEE Mains Entrance Exam. Admissions here are done by the Joint Admission Counselling (JAC).
- NSIT 2018- IMPORTANT DATES
- NSIT UG 2018- COURSES OFFERED
- NSIT UG 2018- APPLICATION FORM
- NSIT UG 2018- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- – THE SCORING PERCENTAGE REQUIRED BY THE STUDENTS FOR ADMISSION IN THE NSIT SHOULD BE 60% IN THE PCM GROUP.
- RANK LIST NSIT UG 2018
- ADMISSION / COUNSELLING PROCESS NSIT UG 2018
- How to apply NSIT UG 2018
- NSIT UG 2017 Frequently asked Questions
NSIT 2018- IMPORTANT DATES
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 2nd week of June 2018.
- Last date for submission of fee of the registration cum counselling (through e- challan): 4th week of June 2018.
- Last date for submission of fee of the registration cum counselling (through online mode): 4th week of June 2018.
- Last date for choice filling: 1st week of June 2018.
NSIT UG 2018- COURSES OFFERED
Courses offered here in the B.Tech/ BE stream are as follows:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Information Technology.
NSIT UG 2018- APPLICATION FORM
Application Form for the NSIT UG 2018 can be downloaded by the candidates by the from the official website of the Joint Admission Counselling. The application form will be available from June 2017. Counselling fee will be paid in the amount of Rs.1200. The payment can be done through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking through online payment or through cash at any branch of State Bank of India.There is no mode of payment that will be accepted except online.
NSIT UG 2018- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from the CBSE, ICSE with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
– THE SCORING PERCENTAGE REQUIRED BY THE STUDENTS FOR ADMISSION IN THE NSIT SHOULD BE 60% IN THE PCM GROUP.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years of age and should be maximum 25 years of age.
- Candidates should have succeeded in the JEE Mains paper 1 for B.Tech courses and JEE Mains paper 2 for the B.Arch courses.
RANK LIST NSIT UG 2018
JEE Main rank list will be considered for admission in the under graduate engineering courses. Students will be eligible for the admission on the basis of the marks scored by them in the JEE Main entrance exam for paper one.
ADMISSION / COUNSELLING PROCESS NSIT UG 2018
The admission of the candidates will be conducted through the Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi. The process of the admission will be only through the online process. Those students who have filled the registration fees will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. There are four rounds through which the counselling process will be organized. These are as follows:
Online choice filling and locking:
- Candidates can fill their choices of institution and branch through online process by visiting the official website of JAC (Joint Admission Counselling).
- List of seats and branches will be displayed on the basis of eligibility of candidates.
- Candidates should fill as much number of choices from the list of choices taht are available.
- Deletion , changing or re-ordering of the choices will not be allowed after they are filled by the candidates.
- The choices will be automatically locked that are filled by the candidates after the registration period is over.
- Candidates can take the printout of filled choices for future use.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the exam performance
- Candidate have to good performance in the exam for the selection in NSIT exam.
- Candidate have to qualify exam with minimum marks of selection.
How to apply NSIT UG 2018
1- visit in the official website of department.
2- Find the link for examination section.
3- Click on the application form link
4- Pay the applciation fees and upload photograph and signataure
5- Submit the application form and take print out of application form.
The department has publish the notification for Admission in the University.All aspirates candidate can fill the online application form before the last date.If you have any quarry relate to this exam then feel free to comment below . Our team will come back to you. You can also register on website for more competitive examination information around the country and for current affairs, online study material, GK quizzes and many more . Keep visiting our website for more awesome study stuff.
NSIT UG 2017 Frequently asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date of Online Applcation Form of NSIT UG 2018?
Ans. From 2nd Week of June 2018 Online application Form will be available for candidates.
Q2. What is the last date of Online Fee Submission ?
Ans. Forth week of June 2018 will be last date of Online and E chalaan Fee Submission.
Q3. Is there Biotechnology Branch In NSIT UG 2018?
Q4. What is the eligibility Criteria of NSIT UG 2017 ?
Ans. Candidates must have passed 12th class from the CBSE, ICSE with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Q5. What is the age limit for this exam ?
Q6. The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years of age and should be maximum 25 years of age.
Q7. Can i fill The choice of Institute and Branch?
Yes you can choose your branch in online process.