UKSEE 2018 Exam is very soon going to conducted by UTU. is state level exam which is basically conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Through UKSEE examination candidates get admission in first year BHMCT, B.Pharma and MCA Degree courses. Interested candidates can also get admission in 2nd year of (Lateral Entry) B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. Here in this article we will be giving you the full detailed information about the UKSEE examination 2018 which will include application form, admit card, results, exam dates etc. Interest applicants can go through the given article, if they want to apply for Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam 2018.
UKSEE 2018 Online Application Form
Important Dates UKSEE 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 1st week of May 2018.
- Last date of submission of online application form and fee- 3rd week of May 2018.
- Downloading of online Admit Card- 4the week of May 2018.
- Commencement of exam- Last week of May 2018.
- Announcement of Result- 1st week of June 2018.
- Counseling starts from- 3rd week of June 2018.
- Students those have Uttarakhand domicile certificate, but studied in outside of state are also eligible to apply.
- Those passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats, but will not be eligible to avail any reservation.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam may also appear for the exam.
- Students whose result of qualifying examination was not announced at the time of counselling, they are not allowed to appear in the counselling.
B.tech Lateral Entry:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be passed in Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or have passed in B.Sc. Degree and Intermediate with mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: Passed with at least 45 % marks (40% of reserving categories).
Pharmacy 1st Year:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: secured at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories candidates)
- Subjects: Must have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology / biotechnology.
B.Pharma Lateral Entry:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution.
- Minimum marks: 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories.
BHMCT (Hotel Management):
- Qualifying Exam: should pass 12th exam.
- Minimum marks: must obtain 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from recognized university.
- Subject: Must have mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.
- Minimum Marks: Must passed in qualifying exam with 505 marks (45% marks for reserved category).
MCA Lateral Entry(for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only):
- Qualifying Exam: recognized 3 tears of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT Computer Science).
- Subject: Mathematics as a core subject at intermediate level or at graduate level.
- Minimum marks: must obtain 505 marks (45% in case of reserving categories candidates).
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||100|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 MCQ||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||75 MCQ||100|
- Mode of examination- The examination will be conducted offline.
- Type of the examination- Question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme- Candidates will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking- There is no negative marking.
The syllabus for the UKSEE 2018 test is comprised of subject and knowledge sections as per the latest regulations issued by the board. The syllabus includes the subjects of previous academic class. The basic subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Students can access it from the 4th week of May 2018. Admit card will not be send to any candidates by post individually.Students have to bring admit card along with them at the examination center.
Candidates will get their result in the first week of June 2018. The result announce by the Co-ordination Committee shall be the final result. The university will not allow the any scrutiny of answer sheets. The answer sheet will be uploaded on the website later.